It was founded in 1500 by Admiral Fadrique Enríquez. Although it was destroyed during the French invasion, it still conserves its Renaissance facade with the semicircular arch and the chapel of the Villafañe family, in the Plateresque style and built in stone by Juan de Badajoz. This is today the site of the Provincial Ethnographic Museum of the León Regional Government.
Convent of San Agustín
24210 Mansilla de las Mulas, León (Castilla y Leon)