Large Moorish house
Since 1932, the State has used the building as the School of Arab Studies of the CSIC (Senior Council for Scientific Research).
It is a building made up of two 16th century Arab houses. They belonged to the moriscos Hernán López el Feri and Lorenzo el Chapiz, respectively. Nowadays it is considered the largest and most famous Moorish house in Granada. Pieces of Mudejar art can be found inside.
Archeological and Ethnographic Museum of Granada
Created in 1879, the museum is located in Casa de Castril, a…
The “Bañuelo” or Arab baths
These are the best Arab baths of their period as they have been…
Casa de los Pisa - San Juan de Dios Museum - Casa de los Pisa
The museum is located in a magnificent 16th-century palace, the…