The Terragust menu is an unbeatable experience, thanks to the idyllic setting in which it is celebrated. It is a perfect fusion between gastronomy and nature. No terrace or conventional restaurant room resembles our locations, in the middle of the countryside, surrounded by nature.In addition, this fusion is also transferred to the kitchen, since the gastronomy we offer is based on local products and, on some occasions, they are reinterpretations of typical Mallorcan dishes.All our menus begin with a very typical appetizer of our land which is the" "bread with oil" "with artisan bread made with Xeixa flour (an old variety of wheat that has recently been recovered), accompanied by 'a virgin olive oil of local production, bunch tomatoes and cheeses and sausages from the area.The meal continues with two main dishes made with 75% of seasonal products from the Terracor field and the remaining 25% will be made up of Mallorcan meat, fish and eggs. As a final finish to the dessert accompanied by Mallorcan herbs and roasted coffee on the island to end the experience with good taste. In addition, water and white or red wine of local origin are included.Children's menu: pasta with homemade tomato sauce. Important Information• The estates will vary depending on the season. A few days before the experience you will receive the exact location of the estate where the Terragust experience will take place.• To make the experience more enjoyable, we recommend our customers to wear comfortable shoes.