The Dominican nuns founded the convent in 1419, establishing a Moorish style palace, of which a front with a pointed arch and magnificent tiling. The convent's church was built in the mid-16th century. It consists of a single pointed nave, with a Plateresque façade. Now a convent of Dominican nuns.
Santo Domingo Exhibition Hall
It is located in the Old Santo Domingo de la Cruz College, a…
Casa Lis Art Nouveau and Art Deco Museum
Located in Casa Lis, the city's earliest Modernist building (1905).