It is an important baroque work. Located inside the Church of the Assumption. It was carried out by Francisco Javier Pedrajas between 1772 and 1784. The chapel has an octagonal floor plan, surrounded at the top by a tribune, topped with an impressive gallon vault. It is all covered with detailed decoration in the form of mouldings and plasterwork of rococo inspiration. Inside the chapel there is a tabernacle created by sculptor Manuel Garnelo in 1921. It was declared a National Monument in 1932.