In the Andalusian Baroque style, An official National Monument. Located in the town centre, it is connected to the Iglesia Mayor church. Inside, it is copiously decorated with plasterwork, and paintings by the local painter Juan de Dios Hernández. In the centre of the chapel is a tabernacle, richly decorated with scenes from the life of Christ. The tabernacle and the images were created by the local sculptor Pedro de Mena y Gutiérrez. The tabernacle is surrounded by a bronze railing. The chapel was completed in 1772.