French Route stage 32: O Cebreiro (Pedrafita) - Triacastela
Camino de Santiago
O Cebreiro, Liñares, Hospital da Condesa, Padornelo, Fonfría, O Biduedo, Fillobal, Pasantes, Ramil, Triacastela
- The Way of Saint James
- French Route
- 22,00 公里
- 48,00. Horseback
- 48,00. Bicycle
- 24,00. Walking
- The uphill stretches of the route are more difficult.
- The local vegetation consists mainly of holly, thicket, chestnut and birch trees. Species of fauna include deer, partridge, wild boar, bears and wild horses; and the crops are wheat, potatoes, pulses and beet.
- Paintings, bedspreads, towels and hand-woven rugs.
- The most typical local products are cheese with the Designation of Origin label, pork sausages and cured meats, roscones (pastries), filloas (Galician crêpes), honey, turnip greens, empanada (savoury filled pastry), buñuelos (a type of doughnut), and botillo (cured stuffed pork).
- In Pedrafita, Val da Cabrita and Chao da Serra.