Work began on the church of Los Santos Juanes in 1622 and ended 20 years later. The church was designed by the Jesuit Father Ramírez. However, in 1983 the church had to be restored after flooding. The main facade is particularly outstanding, and is arranged in three panels or sections.
- 建筑: Church
- 艺术时期: Baroque
- 历史时期: 17th century
从 周一 到 周五从 08:30 到 12:00 从 17:30 到 20:30
周六从 10:00 到 12:00 从 18:00 到 20:00
周日从 10:30 到 13:15 从 18:00 到 20:00