Church of Santa María de la Plaza
Only the Romanesque apse still remains from the parish church of Santa María consecrated by the Bishop of Santiago, Diego Gelmírez, in 1108, as it was almost completely rebuilt in the 16th century. It conserves the 17th-century Baroque image of the Virgin of La Asunción, from the Castilian School.
- 建筑: Church
- 艺术时期: Romanesque
- 历史时期: 16th century
从 周一 到 周六从 10:00 到 13:30 从 17:00 到 20:00
节假日 和 周日从 10:00 到 13:30