Oliva de la Frontera
The Living Passion of Oliva de la Frontera
Miguel Ángel Parejo
Living Passion, Oliva de la Frontera
- 什么时候来？: 从 2020-4-5 到 2020-4-10
- 在哪里: Oliva de la Frontera
- 更多信息: https://www.turismoextremadura.com/viajar/turismo/es/explora/La-Pasion-Viviente/
- 级别: Festivity of National Tourist Interest
Every year at Easter the Passion - the last days of the life of Jesus Christ - is staged in this village of Badajoz, in Extremadura.
The streets of Oliva de la Frontera become the settings and backdrop for the most important episodes of the Passion. The event, involving more than 400 actors and extras, has been held for over 40 years and is a unique way to experience the traditions and emotions of a Spanish Easter.On Palm Sunday, scenes include Christ’s entry into Jerusalem and the Expulsion from the Temple. On Easter Thursday, they re-enact the Last Supper, and on Easter Friday, the Trial before Pilate and the Crucifixion in important locations in the town.
- 资料: 从 2020-4-5 到 2020-4-10
- 从 2020-4-5 到 2020-4-10