Pure Flamenco in the heart of Madrid
Each stage in La Fragua is inspired by the search for instinct. It is an ethnic and wild journey through the essential flamenco clubs: the soleá of Alcalá, the cantiña of Cádiz, the taranto of the mines, the bulería of Jerez, the fandango of Huelva, the tangos of Extremadura…
Starting in silence, from a moment of present or past inspiration, the artists of La Fragua are nourished by the energy, strength, heat, and rhythm coming from the same Earth that their ancestors inhabited so many years ago. And, with the silver thread that connects it all, they sew it together and add the old to the new.
After more than two decades touring the best theatres in the world and the main tablaos of Spain, the artists of La Fragua have recreated our own space to share an intimate and exciting encounter with the depth of flamenco with you.
We have put all our love into creating a tablao where artists and art lovers meet. It is an eloquent and passionate place that establishes tradition and modernity. It is a place that delights the senses, and that connects the past with the present.
- Price: €42 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 16/03/2020
- Date available to: 30/11/2020
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Flamenco
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Tablao Flamenco La Fragua
Other activities you may find interesting
€160 per person (including taxes)
If you are tired of everyday routine and believe that ... (+查看更多内容)