Rioja Accessible Wine Tour
Spain is widely famous for its wines’ high quality and Rioja is the most important wine region, with almost 700 wineries of all types and sizes. Visit the best wineries, vineyards and historical villages and try some of the it’s finest wines, red, white or sparkling.
Guided by a local expert you’ll visit two renowned local wineries, understanding the winemaking process and tasting several wines in each of them. At the end of the day, we’ll enjoy a walk through the medieval streets of Laguardia village. Min 2 persons.
Tickets to visit the wineries.
Wine tasting in 2 wineries
- Price: €220 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Logroño (La Rioja)
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 08/03/2019
- Date available to: 01/06/2021
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Bask for All