Combined Excursion Monfragüe N.P. and Visit to Plasencia
We’ll go deep into this lovely protected area and enjoy the environment, the landscape and its fauna.
We’ll watch the birds dwelling at this National Park, such as black vulture, Egyptian vulture, griffon vulture, black stork, imperial eagle… In addition, we’ll see deers, wild boars, and other inhabitants of this land. And the plant life will amaze us everywhere we visit.
The route includes stopovers in the most important lookouts (Cardinal’s Bridge, Tietar Porthole, Gipsy Leap, Tajadilla…) and we’ll walk up to Monfragüe Castle. From this height you can gaze at the beautiful, colourful, magnificent landscape.
There are authorized excursions lasting about three and a half hours.
The visit is made by a 6-seated vehicle.
After this excursion, we move to Plasencia where we will have lunch (not included). After lunch, we visit the beautiful medieval city of Plasencia, accompanied by an Official Guide. The visit lasts 2 hours. We will know the historical center of Plasencia, visiting its cathedral (entrance not included). After the visit, we return to the starting point of the excursion.
- Price: €50 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Malpartida de Plasencia (Cáceres)
- Duration: 1 Day, 7 Hours,
- Date available from: 11/02/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: NATURS
Salto del Gitano.Monfragüe National Park
Carlos V coat of arms. Plasencia