Flamenco Dancing Private Lesson in Malaga
2 hours of Flamenco Private Lesson.
Private Flamenco lesson for groups minimum 4 people required.
Flamenco dance is fiery, exciting, loud, passionate and sensual. It is also incredibly atmospheric - even in a class setting.
Flamenco dancing uses sweeping arm movements, clapping and rhythmic feet stomping and is a highly expressive Spanish dance form.
Are you Ready for this local experience? You will have fun with your family and friends learning this typical dancing!
Learn and develop the techniques of flamenco dance with Salva, the teacher, who specialises in these famous dances from the south of Spain!
Depending of your level, the teacher will adapt the Flamenco dancing lesson, using sweeping arm movements, clapping and rhythmic feet stomping and you will feel the highly expressive Spanish dance form on your own!
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 30/10/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Flamenco
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Malaga Trips
Flamenco Private Lesson in Malaga
Other activities you may find interesting
€405 per person (including taxes)
Discover the Galician trail of the Camino de Santiago ... (+查看更多内容)
Santiago de Compostela, ...