Nerja & Frigiliana Half Day Trip from Malaga
Visit the Pueblos Blancos (White Villages) of La Axarquia region, on this day trip from Malaga to Nerja and Frigiliana to learn about traditions, history and live the authentic culture of Malaga's citizens.
The visit starts with the famous town on the mountains, Frigiliana. There is some free time, aprox 1,5h to admire the typical products of the region and explore the small shops.
You will visit the magnificent Nerja Caves, popular prehistoric caves in Europe where you will find the world’s largest stalagmite.
Then, you will visit Nerja located on the coast. This town is famous for its winding streets and cobbled pathways mixed with boutiques and restaurants next to the beach.
The tour will make a stop at the Balcon de Europa to enjoy the views of the Mediterranean Sea. Here there is 1,5-2h free time aprox.
- Price: €41 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 24/05/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Malaga Trips
Frigiliana Day trip - Malaga Trips
Nerja Day Trip - Malaga Trips