Kayaking route across the Turia river, 5 kms of thrill in Va
Get ready to enjoy this exciting route of 5 kilometers (2-3 hrs) in a kayak across the Turia river, knowing that the river bed is born in Sierra de Alabrracín and the river goes on all over the Valencian territory for nothing but 29000 meters and ending in the Mediterranean sea in Valencia, this river will ensure you a magical experience.
This river is the closest to Valencia which means you will save time not having to travel for a long time to get there, that's why this half-day experience is usually chosen by families or groups of friends.
It's important to have into consideration that this particular experience is mainly designed for non-experienced people (hence why 6-year old kids and elderly people are allowed to participate). If you think you are ready for more, we encourage you to check out our 8 and 12 kms routes down below.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 10/02/2018
- Date available to: 27/10/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Canoeing and kayaking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Kayak over Turia river
5 hours of kayak in Turia River
Kayak in Turia river, Valencia
Other activities you may find interesting
€78 per person (including taxes)
If you already have experience in this activity we give ... (+查看更多内容)
Santa Cruz de la Palma