"Virgen de Gracia" Vía ferrata (Archidona, Málaga)
Enjoy an activity halfway between climbing and mountaineering. Via ferratas are rocky routes in which you will go through vertically as well as horizontally, helped by anchors, steps, chains, bridges, etc. As its name says, we are talking about a real “iron walk”.
In this activity, you will be able to enjoy the feeling of void vertically climbing without the knowledge of climbing techniques and with a lot less physical effort.
To top it off, you will enjoy the unique landscape of Sierra Virgen de Gracia, from la vega de Antequera and from the last foothills of Sierra Subbética.
This via ferrata is of intermediate level, and you will be able to enjoy it for 3 hours, approximately. Do you want to join us?
Specialized and qualified instructors
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 13/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Climbing and mountaineering
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Adults without children
- Organising company: Nattule
Via de la gracia Via Ferrata
Via Ferrata Vía de la Gracia
Vía ferrata Málaga
Vía Ferrata Archidona
Archidona Vía Ferrata
Málaga, Archidona, Vía Ferrata
Other activities you may find interesting
€100 per person (including taxes)
You can become wildlife guide and you can build your ... (+查看更多内容)