Forest hide for birdwatching
Our activity focuses on offering the watching of birds from our comfortable wooden hide. The species watched from our hide depend on the season: middle spotted woodpecker, green woodpecker, nuthatch, jay...
You can enjoy watching birds at a very short distance thanks to the spy glasses of the hide. You will also be able to take great photographs.
We understand the wild watching as a guided activity, so it is offered always including my knowledge as a nature local guide. So the bird watching experience will be complemented by explanations of the local scenery, landscape, uses of the land, nature, culture, and so on. This experience will permit the interaction between the guide and the customer, and it is therefore understood as an activity of environmental education.
The price is for a minimal of two person (total 70 euro per session).
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Condado de Treviño (Burgos)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 21/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2021
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: Fauneando
Birdwatching in the Izki forest
Inside de hide