Discover Mallorca by bus, train, tram and boat
Be transported back in time when you take a trip on the wooden train built in 1912, experience the most spectacular road in Mallorca, discover some amazing views and relax at La Calobra. All these and more on this excursion to Soller and La Calobra, considered to be the best excursion in Mallorca.
The excursion tour has different parts:
The coach part of the excursion takes us into the Tramuntana mountain area, where we can see the beauty of Majorca’s mountains, especially on the road that takes us to La Calobra.
La Calobra is one of the most picturesque areas of Majorca. In La Calobra you can visit the Pareis stream, relax enjoying beautiful views, swim at La Calobra beach or have something to eat at one of the restaurants in La Calobra.
We will enjoy a boat trip (40 minutes) in the spectacular and dramatic west coast with views that can’t be seen from the inland. The boat trip goes from La Calobra to Puerto Soller or vice versa.
The highlight of the excursion will be in Soller valley where you will enjoy fantastic views during the tram trip (25 minutes) and the ride on the Soller train / railway (40 minutes). The train of Soller ride goes from Soller to Palma (Son Reus) or vice versa.
The excursion includes return coach transport (with air-conditioning), office guide of Majorca, boat trip between La Calobra and Port Sóller, Sóller tram journey, Sóller train journey and travel insurance.
- Price: €64 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 01/02/2018
- Date available to: 30/11/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: click mallorca
train of Soller
Journey by bus
Sierra de Tramuntana views