Catamaran trip in Mallorca
Our Catamaran trip departs at 10:00am from Puerto Pollensa, and the catamaran heads towards the area of Mal Pas and Bonaire from where we can admire the beauty of Puerto Pollensa and the surroundings.
Our first stop during the catamaran trip is near the Victoria Peninsula where you will have the opportunity to dive into the crystal waters. The diving equipment (fins and masks) are available on the catamaran, at no additional cost.
Afterwards the catamaran continues to Cap Formentor, one of the most spectacular views in the bay of Pollensa with its impressive cliffs. Then the catamaran will make another stop for swimming or diving in Cala Murta, a pretty little cove.
Our next stop on this fantastic catamaran trip in Pollensa is the wonderful beach of Formentor. Later on, we will have lunch on the catamaran while we enjoy the views of Puerto Pollensa and Formentor.
Lunch is included in the price of the catamaran trip. This is a lunch buffet with pasta, chicken, and salad. The drinks (wine, water or orange soft drink) during the meal are included.
After lunch and a little time relaxing, the catamaran will go back to Puerto Pollensa.
The price includes the 4 hours catamaran trip, lunch with drinks, swimming stop, use of snorkelling equipment and travel insurance.
- Price: €53 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 28/10/2019
- Date available to: 31/10/2020
- Category of the activity: Water sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: click mallorca
view of the bay of Pollensa
sailing on the catamaran