#dormirenlanieve ARAGÓN BEST TOURIST EXPERIENCE AWARD
Pick up at the meeting point and transfer by 4 × 4 vehicle
Transfer from Tramacastilla de Tena town to the activity area in our 4 × 4 vehicles.
Route of 1 / 2h. or 1 hour on a snowmobile
Once we arrive with the 4 × 4 to the activity area, they will give us an explanation of the operation of the bikes. Start a night route to the refuge of shepherds of Puerto Escarra. The route runs along the forest track now snowed, resulting in simple driving but no less exciting.
Arrival at Refuge and Welcome.
We arrived at the shelter. When we open the door we will meet a person who welcomes us with a hot broth and a lit fire. It's time to warm up and relax.
Construction of the igloo.
After a snack it's time to wrap up again ... It's time to build an igloo among everyone! With the help of a monitor and in the surroundings of the refuge, the igloo is built. When they are finished, they are equipped with all the necessary material for later use.
Dinner in mountain refuge.
In the refuge, a dinner with typical products of Aragon begins; such as Migas a La Pastora and Ternasco a la brasa. All served with local wines and other typical products and kilometer 0.
On a table in the heat of the fire.
After dinner we give way to a relaxing moment together in a warm and relaxed atmosphere.
Night in the igloo. It is time to retire each to their rooms. The technical material available to us ensures a comfortable night and especially warm in the igloos.
Sunrise and Breakfast.
Wake up in the middle of winter, in the heart of the Pyrenees at almost 2000 m. of altitude is something that you have to live! Breakfast consists of coffee, infusions, pastries, juices, fruit ...
1 / 2h or 1 hour route by snowmobile
In this diurnal route, we enter plains where we feel the adrenaline.
4 × 4 to the meeting point and end of the experience.
- Price: €199 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Sallent de Gállego (Huesca)
- Duration: 16 Hours
- Date available from: 01/12/2017
- Date available to: 30/04/2020
- Additional information: The activities offered are subject to the conditions of the environment in which they are developed and the people who participate, so they may undergo changes before or even during the activity (weather, physical problems of the participants, etc.). In case of cancellation by TENA PARK SL, the client will have the right to postponement, to the replacement by another activity of its conformity or to the refund of the amount paid.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Snow activities. Adventure sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. LGBT
- Organising company: Tena Park
Amazing snowmobile route!
An unforgettable experience!
The mountain refuge at almost 2,000m
A unique room!
Build your own igloo!