Guided tour "Lovers of Madrid"
From Alfonso VI to Felipe VI, the streets of Madrid contain a multitude of anecdotes, of loves and dislikes, of curiosities that will help us to understand the customs of the time, but above all those secrets best kept by princes, princesses, kings and queens .
Summer Itinerary (From April to September):
22:00 Departure from the Meeting Point (Statue of the Bear and the Madroño of the Puerta del Sol)
00:30 End of Visit (Isabel II Square-Opera)
Winter Itinerary (From October to March)
19:00 Departure from the Meeting Point (Statue of the Bear and the Madroño to Puerta del Sol)
21:30 End of the Visit (Isabel II Square-Opera)
Puerta del Sol, Postas St, Plaza Mayor, Coloreros St, Bordadores St, Cava de San Miguel, Conde de Barajas Square, Calle de la Pasa, Closed Door, San Justo St, San Javier Square, Sacramento St, Park Muhammad I, Cathedral of the Almudena, Royal Palace, Oriente Square, Isabel II Square.
Route of 3 hours by the Madrid of the Austrias
Locutions of historical figures of Madrid that we receive through the mobile
Archives of face-to-face support such as photographs, images ...
Introductory letter of Alfonso VI that we receive via mail
Send and solve the 8 amorous anecdotes
All our guides are professionals Licensed in Hª del Arte, Diplomates in Tourism and Historians
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 1 Day, 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 26/08/2017
- Date available to: 20/10/2019
- Additional information: Check available dates
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ÁBSIDE GESTIÓN CULTURAL
Alfonso XII and M" Mercedes
Isabel II and Francisco de Asis