egway route through the Green Paths of Gijon
Enjoy a Segway route along the green trails that are located on the outskirts of Gijón. You will have the option to choose the green path of the Peñafrancia River or the green path of the River Park. Both depart from the same point (sports complex of the mestas) so you can decide at the last moment which of the two routes you fancy more enjoy.
Helmet (obligatory for all the people who carry out the activity)
Food / Beverage.
You can choose between two route options:
1. Green path of the Peñafrancia river. This route runs in parallel to the Peñafrancia River, entering into wooded areas we will cross the university area, passing by the well known Tragamón Golf Course, recreational areas, we will enjoy the beautiful views offered by the Universidad Laboral, to finally finish in the Bridge of Deva, place where this famous river is born that gives name to our route. There we will find an old bridge, a nice fountain and a laundry room. In this route we will find an abrupt terrain, with some ascending and descending. It has no major complications.
2. Path of the river park. This path crosses several recreational areas and wide green areas. Flat terrain along the whole route, is a very easy and simple route.
Minimum of passengers per purchase: 2 passengers
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 29/06/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: N° Departure Arrival Departure 1 12:00 a.m. 1:30 p.m. Depart 2 4:30 p.m. 6:00 pm. Pre-purchase time: 72 hours
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Segway rides
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TURISMO DIGITAL SL