Sunflower tour -blue sky and golden flowers.
Relive your childhood surrounded by nature while learning about sunflowers and their fascinating properties. For example, did you know that yellow color can boost your mood and tone up the muscles while getting the creative juices flowing? Yellow is also the colour that most stimulates our memory. Imagine how it will make you feel strolling among hundreds of sunflowers with their brilliant golden hues...
We’ll encounter sunflowers on spectacular plains, on rolling hillsides, among olive groves and nestling between fields of wheat – in total there are more than 45,000 hectares of sunflowers in Cordoba! It is a superb way of discovering the local countryside, the main crops and landscapes, and not forgetting of course the local cuisine – we’ll make sure to stop en route to tuck into a mouth-watering Cordoba breakfast or a healthy picnic based on seasonal fruit.
One of the perennially astonishing things about sunflowers is their height – some climb to as high as two metres – and the different textures of their surfaces, varying as they grow, not to mention their curious link to mathematics. We’ll also learn how sunflower oil is made and how the seeds and other products of this singular flower are harvested. In fact all the secrets of this agricultural giant will be revealed as you lose yourself in endless fields of sunflowers... and we guarantee that you will rarely take photos that are so filled with light, colour and good cheer as the ones you will take among these luminous wonders. Forget about timetables and haste… today we’ll be the slowest travellers around!
- Price: €75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 15/05/2018
- Date available to: 30/06/2020
- Additional information: Blooming depends on weather conditions each year. Fresh flowers will be confirmed when booking the activity.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: CARACOL TOURS
An ocean of sunflowers
Most beautiful flowers
Best setting for excellent picture
Attractive mysterious flowers
Blue sky and sunflowers... happiness!
Other activities you may find interesting
€65 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy a beautiful hiking trail in the parks and natural ... (+查看更多内容)
Villaluenga del Rosario, ...