Be a ceramist for a day¡
We want to offer a dynamic and fun ceramic workshop.
*Practical demonstration of the main ceramic techniques.
*Workshop of ceramic painting (decoration of two tiles with different techniques: "arista" and painted).
If you wish we can also offer a visit to the Museum of Ceramics of Triana, guided by the museum's documentalists.
The pieces made must be baked in the oven. The customer can pick up the cooked tiles at 24-48 hours. Turn parts require more time, as they must be dried beforehand. If they do not have time we can send them by courier, assuming customers the cost. If you wish to take the tiles on the same day of the activity, these can be decorated with cold paints.
Minimum group of 8 people (Ask for special discounts for groups).
- Price: €28 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 20/02/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Consult on national and local holidays
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT. Young people
- Organising company: BARROAZUL GESTIÓN CULTURAL
Description of the techniques
Other activities you may find interesting
€5,808 per person (including taxes)
Maybe the great trip we offer from Basquelands Way, ... (+查看更多内容)
€760 per person (including taxes)
Join our guided tour on the last 100 km of the French ... (+查看更多内容)