The last 250 km of the French Way of Saint James
A trip designed to walk the last part of the “Way” in order not only to discover the culture and local life, but also to feel how our feet can take us a step further.
A colourful path surrounded by mountains, crosses, churches, homemade liquors, and cow smell. The idea is to become a pilgrim and share our delusions, mistakes, happiness and joy with other pilgrims during the walk. Santiago de Compostela will be a temporally ending because all our experiences will continue guiding us, as life goes trough.
- Price: €6,389 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
- Duration: 11 Day
- Date available from: 31/12/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: BASQUELANDS WAY
French Way of Saint James