Extremadura Wine Tour
Extremadura Wine Tour combine not only visits to wineries and wine tastings, but also to cultural Unesco heritage cities as Mérida, Cáceres and/or Guadalupe, and local gastronomic restaurants to try each region’s fantastic local food. Unique and great wines, beautiful views and rich biodiversity, sommelier guide, trasportation, small groups and excellent local gastronomy are all part of our wine tours in Extremadura.
- Taste excellent local wines at 2/3 different wineries,
- Enjoy a traditional high quality lunch.
- Discover fantastic views of ancient castles and monuments.
- Visit one of the Unesco cities and know its history. Options: Cáceres, Mérida, Zafra, Guadalupe, Trujillo, Plasencia.
Private tour opcion available.
- Price: €200 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Date available from: 10/05/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Olive oil tasting sessions. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Cata con Cati