Day Tour: Finisterre
The tour Finisterre – Costa da Morte (the Coast of Death), will take you to the very End of the World!
You will be able to discover the secrets of one of the most genuine and unspoiled regions of the world, and enjoy its stunning landscapes.
We will visit Pontemaceira, a medieval village, and take in the views of the Atlantic Ocean from the Paxareiras Viewpoint. We will stop in Muxia, to visit the Sanctuary of Nuestra Señora de la Barca and the holy stones.
You will be driven to the Ezaro Waterfall, where you can see the famous “granaries” and other small villages of the region.
We will not leave out Finisterre and the lighthouse, considered to be “The End of the World” by the Romans; from there you can admire the spectacular scenery from the cape.
If you still have some energy left, just let us know if you are interested in stopping somewhere else nearby. We will suggest the best places, to make an unforgettable trip.
Please note that lunch is included on this trip. You will be able to enjoy our traditional cuisine!
Departure: from your hotel in Santiago
Time: 9:00 / 9:30
We will be back at 18:30 approx.
Departures all the year
Price: 50€ (lunch included)
Please note that a minimum number of 2 people is required to confirm the tour. If we don’t reach this number we will contact you the day before departure to offer an alternative tour or a refund.
- Price: €39 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Fisterra (A Coruña)
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 13/06/2016
- Date available to: 31/05/2029
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: GaliWonders SL