Lovely Fishing Villages - Costa da Morte
The Costa da Morte (Coast of Death), is one of the most genuine and unspoiled regions of Spain, and there are many mysteries and legends around it. It stands out for the beauty of the landscapes, the spectacular cliffs, lighthouses and the sea.
Over its 200 km of coast, you will drive through many fishing villages, and each one of them will have its own history, traditions and gastronomy.
In Galiwonders we want to give you the chance of being able to see some of these lovely spots, and to get immersed in the culture and traditions of the area.
We have designed a road trip, including overnight stays in the main towns of the Costa da Morte. Please bear in mind that we always try to be flexible, if you have a different idea, you can just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Accommodation and breakfast in Malpica (59 km far from Santiago)
Malpica is one of the most popular destinations of the Costa da Morte, especially for surf lovers. It is also the starting point of the Lighthouse Trail (Camino dos Faros).
Accommodation and breakfast in Laxe.
29 km from Malpica to Laxe.
Laxe is a lovely fishing village located in the heart of the Costa da Morte. Its white sand beach is very popular in the region.
Accommodation and breakfast in Muxía
34 km from Laxe to Muxía
Accommodation in Finisterre
28 km from Muxía to Finisterre
Day 5: Check out
4 NIGHT ACCOMMODATION IN COUNTRY COTTAGES AND RURAL HOTELS
1 GOURMET SET MENU
1 CATAMARAN TOUR
24 HOURS EMERGENCY PHONE
- Price: €530 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian.Portuguese
Malpica de Bergantiños (A Coruña)
- Duration: 4 Day
- Date available from: 13/06/2016
- Date available to: 25/04/2028
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: GaliWonders SL
Coast of Death (Costa da Morte)