The exterior of the house reminds us of a Venetian palazzo, with its curving, sinuous forms. The theme continues inside with magnificent staircases, wrought ironwork, and a profusion of Carrara marble – a city in Tuscany known for the quarrying of white marble. There are also magnificent stained- glass windows and intricate carpentry inlaid with gilt leaf.
The spectacular hall and the first floor of the building, which was the former home of the Felip family, are an outstanding example of the use of different materials during the modernista period: stained glass, sgraffito, wrought iron, wood, etc.
What does your booking include?:
- 1-hour guided tour of the Casa Felip.
- Price: €14 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona
Other activities you may find interesting
€23.75 per person (including taxes)
This easy itinerary around Atzeneta’s medieval town on ... (+查看更多内容)
Atzeneta del Maestrat