Manuel Rocamora was born in Barcelona in 1892. He became an avid collector at a young age, specialising in antique clothing, and brought together thousands of items now housed at the headquarters of the Fundación Cultural Privada Rocamora.
The Foundation is based at the Casa Rocamora, and showcases more than 20 collections, a library of 5,000 volumes on literature, art, music and history, and a gallery dedicated to the painter Ramon Casas. It also houses a noteworthy collection of 18th- and 19th-century furniture displayed in different rooms, together with curious collections of advertising material, figureheads, letters and automata.
You’ll also find other unique exhibits, including the original bronze maquette for the Columbus Monument, and Picasso’s mobile that was on show at the famous modernista tavern, "Els Quatre Gats".
What does your booking include?:
- 1-hour tour of the Casa Rocamora.
- Price: €14 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona
Other activities you may find interesting
€65 per person (including taxes)
Discover the perfect break: a full of History one-day ... (+查看更多内容)