Tapas, wine and history walking tour in the old city
Enjoy a culinary and historical experience walking through the streets of the Gothic Quarter and el Born with an expert local guide. The tour takes place around the historical center of Barcelona because it has a lot to offer: architecture, cultural legacy, gastronomy, historical spots...
This delicious trail will delight your senses as you stop off at four different tapas restaurants where you'll be able to sample the best dishes of the Catalan cuisine in order to make you feel the essence of our gastronomy.
The tour will give you the knowledge of what to order in the future in any Spanish restaurant, also the conception of the past and present of the city, and some other tips and secrets that Barcelona hides. Each guide will take you to the best venues in the area, carefully selected by themselves.
Discover typical tapas such as the Iberian ham, various cheeses, "pimientos del padrón", the spicy patatas bravas, the typical bread with tomato, an awesome octopus and several other foods accompanied by the suitable local wine and the best company.
If you believe the best way to discover a culture is through its gastronomy and history, this is your perfect tour.
What does your booking include?:
- Full dinner with tapas, local products tasting and local wines.
- Walking historical tour with a local guide.
- Historic review of the town.
- Price: €69 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy. Tapas
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona
Other activities you may find interesting
€50 per person (including taxes)
“Pulpo a feira” (Galician style octopus) workshop ... (+查看更多内容)
Santiago de Compostela