Barcelona Walking Tours Picasso
As you walk, discover the bohemian Barcelona of the late 19th and early 20th centuries where Picasso lived during his youth through anecdotes about his friendships and the events that influenced his life and artistic career.
This route will take you to such unique places as the Quatre Gats, the beer hall and cabaret on Carrer Montsió; the friezes on the façade of the Col·legi d'Arquitectes, Picasso's only open-air artwork; and the Llotja de Mar, the art school where he studied. You'll also walk along carrer Avinyó, a source of inspiration for Picasso from which his famous painting "Les Demoiselles d'Avignon" takes its name.
The tour ends with a guided tour of the Museu Picasso, a key museum if you want to understand and find out about the artist's formative years and development. The museum houses more than 4,000 works which make up the world's most complete collection dating from Picasso's early years.
What does your booking include?:
- Admission and guided tour at the Picasso Museum permanent exhibition.
- Wireless tour guide system designed to aid communication between participants and the guide.
- Tour led by professional guides.
- Price: €19.8 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona