Jumilla land of wines
Visiting Jumilla means entering a land of tasty wines with D.O. On this route we will know the different types of vineyards, will enjoy its caves, where we will have some wine tasting and will be taught to appreciate the quality of their wine. In addition, Jumilla has a magnificent medieval castle and the old town with the Murcian Baroque style Church of El Salvador, the Plaza de Arriba, which was the heart of Jumilla when the town was built as well as the venue of three places full of history: the ancient Posada, the Council Palace and San José Chapel, being the later worth a stroll.
What is included
1. Pick-up and return to the hotel or meeting point as stated in the voucher.
2. Transportation by top of the range coach or minibus with Wi-Fi.
3. Official tourist guide in Spanish and English (ask about other languages)
4. Entrance fees to the sites included in the program.
5. Water during the trip.
6. Tastings / Wine tasting.
7. Typical lunch.
8. Travel insurance.
- Price: €105 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Pedro del Pinatar (Murcia)
San Javier (Murcia)
Alcázares, Los (Murcia)
- Duration: 1 Day, 8 Hours,
- Date available from: 14/06/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Out regularly every Wednesday from the Mar Menor to other points of departure and departure dates check Departure guaranteed with a group of 10 people.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: MURCIA GO!