On this guide visit of Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See, we will discover the secrets of the
world's largest Gothic Temple and the third of all Christendom.
During the tour we will know its history and the main construction phases of the building, the
remains of the Almohad mosque on Court of the Oranges or the Giralda. We will enjoy the
best panoramic of Seville, incredible Gothic naves and vaults, the Renaissance works such as
the Royal Chapel, main sacristy and the Chapterhouse.
We will also know other unique elements such as the Choir, the Main Altarpiece, the tomb of
Christopher Columbus and an important collection of works of art.
Meeting point: Door of the Lizard in Seville Cathedral.
Finish point: Door of Forgiveness in Seville Cathedral.
2:00 hours tour
17€ Non-resident adults in Seville
8€ Resident adults in Seville
12€ Pensioners and students
4€ teenager (14 - 17 years)
Kids free children under 14 years
It includes entrance to the monument. Accreditation is required.
- Price: €8 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 16/05/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SEVILLAtur
Other activities you may find interesting
€6 per person (including taxes)
The Vegueta of Santa Ana, was declared national ... (+查看更多内容)
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las
€896 per person (including taxes)
Photography with us the great diversity of fauna, ... (+查看更多内容)