Visit the Cathedral, Reales Alcazares, plus Tapa and Drink!
Have you ever heard about Seville monuments catalogued as World Heritage?
Ready to discover Seville monuments catalogued as World Heritage?
We offer you a walk to discover the most emblematic monuments of Seville, including the Cathedral and Giralda. The Cathedral of Seville, also known as Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See, is the oldest building of the city and the palace more long-lived of Europe, cradle of muslims and christians kings.
We will finish our tour inviting you to a lovely tapa with a drink in a traditional tapas bar of Seville, where you will discover the way of how andalusian people enjoy gastronomy, life and culture.
Price from 3 to 10 people: 40€ per person
Maximum group of 10 people.
Children, 0-7 years old Free.
The guided tours include the ticket of the monuments.
Multilingual Guided visit to Cathedral of Seville, Reales Alcázares and Santa Cruz.
Traditional Tapa and Drink.
- Price: €150 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 05/05/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: SEVILLAtur
Quarter Santa Cruz