FLY TOLEDO - ARANJUEZ BY HELICOPTER
Spainup offer an amazing flight to Aranjuez and Toledo.
Taking off from Madrid Cuatro Vientos Airport, on the way to Aranjuez we fly over the Castle of Puño en Rostro, a XIV century Romanic fortification.
In Aranjuez we find some leafy forests and gardens covered with many old fountains and statues, known as the Gardens of Aranjuez. The gardens are found next to the Tajo River. Besides the Gardens we find the Royal Palace of Aranjuez. The sumptuous Palace was built by Felipe II in the XVI Century. You will never forget the view of the two monuments together.
Following the Tajo River, we will reach Toledo imperial city, where we enjoy with Cathedral of Santa Maria of Toledo, one of the most representative gothic monuments in Spain.
Next we have a look at El Alcazar of Toledo, a magnificent fortification placed over rocks on the edge of the city.
The fortress was known by the Arabs as “Al Qasar”.
We fly back enjoying a landscape view of “La Mancha”
- Price: €540 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 05/04/2016
- Date available to: 30/04/2023
- Additional information: Viability depends on weather conditions and helicopters availability TOTAL PRICE 2.700,00.-€ (540,00.-€ per person, 5 passangers) 1 hour flight
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Premium Spain. Aerial tours
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SPAINUP
CASTILLO DE PUÑOENROSTRO
Other activities you may find interesting
€63 per person (including taxes)
Visit Gaudí's spectacular crypt in the Colònia Güell ... (+查看更多内容)