Mercado Autóctono Sostenible | MAS
Experience some of the traditional craft methods first hand with local craftspeople, like traditional pottery, the roseta, empleita, telar, mojo sauce and gofio recipes, and many other workshops, to complete a visit to this emblematic spot located right at the heart of Lanzarote.
Guarantees offered by the Sustainable Local Market
Experiences that are a true reflection of traditions of Lanzarote.
Products that are 100% made with ingredients from Lanzarote.
Products made using sustainable methods, respecting the environment and the economy of the island.
3 euros per workshop
- Price: €3 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
San Bartolomé (Lanzarote)
- Duration: 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 15/03/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Food markets and traditional markets
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Centros Turísticos Lanzarote
Patio de los artesanos
The Mercado Autóctono Sostenible located in Casa Museo del Campesino (Lanzarote) offers a series of workshops in which you can experience an autochthonous family experience.
Other activities you may find interesting
€30 per person (including taxes)
Caballos de la Ribera is a Center thought to enjoy ... (+查看更多内容)