Jameos del Agua
Jameos del Agua is a place on earth where nature and mankind decided to come together.
It was César Manrique who knew how to envision and transform what used to be debris of a volcanic tube with lava flowing from Volcán de la Corona, on the north of the island, into a unique place in the world. It was his privileged mind and hands full of life, the ones that gave shape to the rough black basalt, a place where peace and quiet, harmony and beauty prevail.
White, blue, green and black, those are the colours Manrique gave to his island. Those colours get mixed up along a path of outstanding and extraordinary beauty, encouraging the imagination and dreams. On every corner, from a fresh entrance covered by large green ferns where small birds sing, to an original Auditorium, unique in the world due to its geological and acoustic features, in Jameos del Agua, every detail is a constant suggestion to reflect on, look inwards and day dream.
Blind crabs (Munidopsis Polimorpha), an endemic local species, always moved by low and high tides. It is strictly forbidden to throw coins or other objects into the interior lagoon.
- Price: €9.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 07/11/2018
- Date available to: 07/11/2019
- Additional information: Opening Hours: from 10:00 to 18:30 h. Special opening hours from 19:00 to 01:00 : Tuesdays and Saturdays (also Wednesdays from July 15th to September 15th) **On 18 May, December 24 and 31, the center closes at 17.45. Recommended opening hours: 10:00 to 11:00 and 15:00 to 17:00. It is advisable to visit during the recommended opening hours in order to avoid waiting in line, especially during high season, from 15 July to 15 September and at Easter.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Centros Turísticos Lanzarote
Jameos del Agua
Other activities you may find interesting
€650 per person (including taxes)
- La Giralda joins the Arab and Christian culture in ... (+查看更多内容)