A day of adventure: Challenge to earth
Do you looking for a healthy activity that brings excitement to your life with a touch of risk? If so and you like to feel the nature with your friends, the descent of this ravine is your destiny.
Where? Among the most famous mountains of the Iberian Range, nestled within the Geopark Maestrazgo (Teruel), rocky walls hide a lot of clues about the more distant past; making the adventure even more complete.
It is a dry ravine, without water flowing through the channel, which we descend accompanied by a professional mountain guide who will help us save a drop of over 300 meters through 10 rappels up to 20 meters !!. Also, a geologist guide will accompany us, and will be responsible of revealing the hidden secrets of this place. Over 3 km of limestone rocks formed 100 million years ago under the bottom of a now defunct sea, we will discover the history that tells the Earth.
The meeting point for all participants will be the power plant in Aldehuela Aliaga, next to the reservoir, where we will explain the activity and our mountain guide will give some basic advice before starting the adventure. Then we will have to start the descent of nearly 3 kilometers of ravine. We will do this quietly, enjoying the environment and the meaning hidden in the limestone with the help of our expert geologist, and of course, with the security of a professional guide of medium mountains.We stop for lunch at a very special place. When we finish the activity and we will return to the abandoned thermal power plant in Aliaga, an enchanted place that will be the culmination of this great adventure.
Services included in this adventure:
- Technical Material
- Support and explanations mid-mountain guide
- Liability insurance and accident
- Guided by a specialist Geologist
For groups of minimum 12 pax and max 15 pax.
- Price: €65 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Date available from: 01/04/2016
- Date available to: 09/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Climbing and mountaineering. Nature
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. LGBT
- Organising company: QETEO ADVENTURES
Enjoying the scenery hanging on the rock
Beginning the adventure
Thermal plant abandoned in Aliaga