Madrid Panoramic Tour & Royal Palace
The best tour to get acquainted with the city. We’ll
see the most important buildings, avenues and squares to know the monuments
and its history from the old Habsburg and Bourbons quarters to the present modern
city: Gran Vía, Plaza de España, University, Moncloa, Calle Mayor, Puerta del Sol,
Puerta de Alcalá, the bull ring, Columbus square with a brief stop at Madrid Hard
Rock Café for a complimentary soft drink refreshment, paseo de la Castellana and
the Real Madrid stadium Santiago Bernabéu (Tour of the stadium available), Plaza
Castilla, fountain of Cibeles.
After an extensive city sightseeing tour we´ll visit the inside of the impressive Royal
Palace, former residence of the Spanish Kings and beautifully furnished and decorated.
You will be able to admire the official Reception rooms, the Museum area,
the Royal Chapel, the Throne Room and the private rooms of King Carlos III and
Queen Isabel II. Previous reservation required.
- Price: €42 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 01/04/2017
- Date available to: 31/03/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: VPT Tours (Viajes Para Todos)
Madrid Royal Palace