SPANISH LANGUAGE HOME SCHOOL GUADARRAMA NATIONAL PARK,MADRID
Spanish in Nature is a home/school focused on Spanish language teaching in a natural location. It is an exclusive house/school sited in The GUADARRAMA NATIONAL PARK, one of the most exceptional areas in Madrid, and within 30 minutes driving from Madrid.
It is a small school in our family home, with capacity for up to 20 pupils, in groups from 6 to 8 pupils, this gives it a cozy and pleasant family environment.
We believe that learning a language can’t be confined to the classroom, therefore our Spanish school offer many differents activities in all our programmes. Cultural and sport activities, in downtown Madrid, different natural areas and other cities as Segovia, Avila, El Escorial...
STUDING AND LIVING IN TEACHER´S HOME
Study and Live at Teacher‘s Home! give you the unique opportunity for a full-immersion experience, living with and being taught by your own private teacher. You will enjoy a private room and bathroom, full board, and you will experience lots of activities with the teacher’s family. It’s an ideal option for students (children and adults) who are looking for a custom-made program and/or have specific requests.
We have other programmes that you can see in our web.
- Price: €900 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
Boalo, El (Madrid)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 19/10/2015
- Date available to: 31/10/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Culture and traditions. Learn Spanish. Gastronomy. Cookery courses
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SPANISH IN NATURE
LEARNING TO COOK TORTILLA DE PATATA
SPANISH CLASS IN THE GARDEN