Hiking Teide with Cable Car
Ascent to Teide Peak
Join this unique adventure and reach the peak of the highest mountain in Spain. In addition, thanks to the special permit from the park, you will be able to visit the volcano's crater from which you will see breathtaking vistas. Without a doubt, an experience dedicated to hiking enthusiasts. A mix of adrenaline, individual achievement, physical and psychological control, living nature...
Teide Cable Car
Visiting Teide Peak using the Cable Car allows you to view the spectacular landscape of the largest national park in the Canary Islands.
The lower station of the Cable Car can be reached by highway and is located at an altitude of 2,356 m; this modern cable car has two passenger cabins with a carrying capacity of 44 people, that can reach the summit in 8 minutes. The vistas from the lower station include the spectacular summits surrounding the Teide volcano.
The upper station is located at an altitude of 3,555 m and is the starting point:
Teide Crater Route (Telesforo Bravo, #10), which will take you to the tallest summit in Spain, where you can enjoy one of the most spectacular landscapes in the world. On clear days it is possible to see from the summit the profile of the nearby islands, such as La Gomera, El Hierro, La Palma and Gran Canaria. The hike last for approximately one hour.
- Price: €52.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
Orotava, La (Tenerife)
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 18/01/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Variable dates.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: VOLCANO LIFE
Other activities you may find interesting
€168 per person (including taxes)
A wonderful day in a spectacular natural environment! ... (+查看更多内容)
Linares de la Sierra, ...