Andújar will transform you
Andújar has many things to discover, especially for those who visits the city for the first time. You may have heard a bit about the Natural Park and our Iberian lynx; or the Pilgrimage to the Sanctuary of the Virgen de la Cabeza, but Andújar has so much more to offer, wheter if it is for a weekend getaway, or to take some time off to disconnect from your daily routine. We are very close to everything and we have everything you need to make your stay an unforgettable holiday.
Day 1, arrival at the hotel and welcome drink. Lunch in a traditional restaurant. In the afternoon, free time to explore the city at your leisure. For dinner, an authentic tapas tour.
Day 2, after breakfast we will go to the Natural Park, the best place to disconnect from our daily lives and connect with nature . In the Park you can practice some hiking in a quiet space, since we have prepared a delicious picnic for lunch. In the afternoon, you will continue your route to the Sanctuary of the Virgen de la Cabeza, where we will live a magical astronomical experience from one of the best night skies in Europe.
Day 3, after breakfast, we will wait for you in a family-owned oil mill, where we will explain everything about the production of extra virgin olive oil and the work in the olive grove during the winter months.
- Price: €290 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 3 Day
- Date available from: 22/10/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TURISMO VIVENCIAL
The landscape of Sierra de Andújar