Biosphere of Urdaibai, Bermeo, Gernika & Gaztelugatxe
The Basque coast is a wild and natural place full of tradition and good gastronomy. Come and discover the oldest Transporter Bridge in the world, the rough coastline and fine sand beaches, the historical and typical Basque fishermen villages, the Biosphere Reserve of Urdaibai, declared by UNESCO and the emblematic village of Gernika with the Assembly Hall & the Sacred Tree.
Return back to the hotel at 14:00 aprox.
- Price: €65 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Bermeo (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
Bakio (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
Gatika (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
Guernica (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
Mundaka (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
Getxo (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
Bilbao (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 28/11/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Departures on Saturdays at 09:00 hours from Bilbao. Pick up at the hotel.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: SERVICIOS TURISTICOS INTEGRALES
San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
The Biosphere Reserve of Urdaibai
The Tree of Gernika