Come to Fuerteventura and it’s impressive Sand Dunes Park in Corralejo and appreciate the landscape contrasts with Lanzarote’s volcanoes.
We will start the visit taking a ferry from the Playa Blanca harbour and sail towards Corralejo. On the way you can see Isla de Lobos in the distance and if we are lucky, in the Atlantic sightings of marine fauna are frequent.
Once we reach Fuerteventura you can enjoy free time and visit the town’s promenade and shopping area. Afterwards we will go to the Dunes Park, kilometres of sandbanks where you can climb up and down the incredible white sand dunes. This park also has a great scientific interest and an excellent state of conservation.
There you can enjoy a fun day or relax beside the sea. A perfect day to relax and enjoy with family!
- Price: €49 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 27/10/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2020
- Additional information: Available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TOURISTTICKET