Iberian Ham: El Jamón Ibérico
Enjoy learning everything about real Ibérico ham. A workshop, including tasting, delivered by a master ham carver in the middle of the largest acorn oak forest in the world.
During this workshop, you will be introduced to the secrets of proper ham carving, as well as tasting the product just after this has been sliced. Paired with some good wine, you will discover the flavour, texture, smell and all features of the star produce in Villanueva de Córdoba – Los Pedroches. The ham that is not consumed during the workshop will be vacuum-packed for you to take home.
To complete : drinks, country bread freshly made, dessert, coffee and sweets.
This workshop can be done in addition to the experience "A Day in the meadow of the Pedroches"
Price with iberica palette piece (ham): 140 €/person
Price: Groups from 6 people Organized experience personalizes for the group requesting it.
For smaller or larger groups, please contact us for prices.
- Price: €145 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Villanueva de Córdoba (Cordoba)
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 18/02/2016
- Date available to: 31/03/2020
- Additional information: This workshop can be done in addition to the experience "A Day in the meadow of the Pedroches"
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Enjoying ham
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: LAS LAGARTOSAS TURISMO EN LA DEHESA