Caminito del Rey
'El Chorro' Natural Park is a romantic and eco-friendly man-made paradise built more than one hundred years ago by the wealthiest families of Málaga to produce electric power and to improve the availability of water for the capital city and for its surrounding villages.
The original construction born exclusively for industrial purposes has turned along the years in one of the most important “natural lungs” of Málaga province, a recreational area full of water and nature, as well as incredible spots such as the so-called 'King's Walkway' (Caminito del Rey), a man-made gangway of more than 6 km length that runs along one of the deepest gorges in the natural park at heights above 60 m over the river bed
- Price: €125 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Date available from: 12/04/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Precio 2 pax 98/€ 4 pax We recommend to book within weekdays to avoid masification. Mondays is closed. To complete the booking we need the following information from all the participants: -FULL NAME -BIRTH DATE (kids under 8 cannot entry) -ID OR PASSPORT NUMBER We would need at least 3 days in advance to book your date.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Smart Holidays Andalusia S.C.A.