Les Garrigues, history and art
A journey through history, from the rock art of Cogul to the contemporary art of the Viña de Los Artistas.
The program is as follows:
- Visit the rock art site of Cogul (World Heritage Site by UNESCO): Set of cave paintings with 250 engraved signs from the Iberian and Roman times.
- 1-night accommodation in Cal Pastor, in a double room with breakfast
- Includes dinner at Cal Pastor
- Mas Blanch i Jové winery and the Viña de Los Artistas
- Lunch at Els Fogons de la Carme: Traditional cuisine restaurant with the extra virgin olive oil of the Campo de Cervià as the protagonist, which serves both in the stone dining room, in the cellar, or on the terrace of the magical nights of summer.
- Visit the Espai Macià.
- Price per person. Minimum 2 persons.
- All reservations will be under request according to availability.
- The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of purchase.
- Once the package has been purchased, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to make the reservation.
- Cancellation fees: 50% of the total amount if the reservation is canceled with less than 48 hours, 100% of the amount if canceled with less than 24 hours.
- All trips will be made with the customer's own means.
- Price: €145 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Pobla de Cérvoles, La (Lleida)
Cogul, El (Lleida)
Cervià de les Garrigues (Lleida)
Borges Blanques, Les (Lleida)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 28/01/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Tu i Lleida
Old Town Tarrés
The Vineyard Artists