The capitals of the Santiago way
Included sights and excursions descriptions:
- One night accommodation in a double room with breakfast
- Combined visit to the Seu Vella and the castle of the King: in a place really privileged and in the heart of the city of Lleida, stands the monumental ensemble of the Turó de la Seu Vella. Different buildings comprise the old cathedral or Seu Vella, the castle of the King/Suda, the military fortification that surrounds the entire Hill and several archaeological remains that help us understand the present.
- Visit the Cultural Space Canals d'Urgell: the Center explains the transformation of everything that surrounds us, territory, landscape, economy, society, etc.
- Guided visit to the old factory J.Trepat drilling agricultural machinery factory: it is preserved intact dated from the year 1931 and leader in the production of the machinery of the first mechanization of Catalan and Spanish.
- University of Cervera: El Mirador de la Pergola is the start of the visit, and it offers a panoramic view of Cervera and his wall. Next visit is the University of Cervera, one of the largest works of Catalan civil architecture created throughout the 18th century. His chapel or Paraninfo separates the two of the three patios that are distributed throughout the building.
- The commercial area of Lleida
- Tourist information of the area
Jardí Hotel: located in the heart of Mollerusa, easy to reach and perfectly communicated.
-Price per person. Minimum 2 people.
-All booking is on request subject to availability.
-The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of your purchase.
-Cancellation Charges: 50% of the total amount if you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours, 100% of the amount if you cancel with less than 24 hours.
- Price: €85 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 09/01/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Tu i Lleida
City of Tàrrega
J. Trepat factory
Museum of Lleida
Seu Vella of Lleida